At Pusher, we are bringing delightful realtime communication to all applications.
The Product team at Pusher acts as the steward of this mission, and champions products which make application development a joy. PMs at Pusher are empathetic to the problems our customers face, and are constantly learning and proposing increasingly better ways we could solve them. Product at Pusher works very closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Support to identify the most important problems to solve. We believe good PMs empower the rest of the organisation through: collaboration, creating and clearly communicating the vision for their products, and building ethical, opinionated products.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly value diversity and inclusion at our company. We bring together people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to solve valuable problems in unique ways.
We are looking for a PM to join our Product team to lead one of our products that transforms how businesses and app developers integrate chat into their apps and websites. Strong candidates for this role would:
- Bring predictability and focus to execution, and ambition to the product vision
- Collaborate with engineering to drive the product roadmap to deliver iteratively
- Have demonstrated a sense of customer empathy (ideally for a developer tool/API/platform product)
- Have the ability to understand the impact of key technical choices on the developer experience and frame them from a product perspective for the organisation
- Be exceedingly good at written and verbal communication, and at managing key stakeholders
- Be excited to learn and constantly improve — PM processes, their products, their teams and themselves
In your first 6 months at Pusher, you shall:
- Take ownership of the Product Roadmap and ship a number of key releases
- Internalise the Company Vision and the overarching Product Vision at Pusher to distill what it means for your product and it’s roadmap — then communicate it widely
- Own and refine the KPIs for your product, and build any necessary capabilities to track them
- Own the commercial motion for the product, and align the organisation around a clear plan towards bettering the product-market fit
Over time and through demonstrated success in this role, you will have the opportunity to mature into a Product Leader, responsible for a suite of products. We see ourselves as partners in career development of employees and we foster a culture that supports personal growth and development. To support their continued learning, Pusher employees engage with their colleagues through a variety of structured and unstructured initiatives such as — leadership bookclubs, coaching/mentorship, conference sponsorship, and support for public speaking opportunities.
What Pusher provides
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- Private Healthcare Insurance (including Dental & Optical, after completing Probation)
- A choice of laptop, monitor and peripherals
- Learning allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 3 days between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, soft drinks, tea, high-quality freshly-ground coffee, and snacks
- Massages and yoga in the office
- Regular office social events