Our mission at Pusher is to empower the 20+ millions developers in the world with great APIs so they can build apps that improve the lives of billions of users.
To continue working towards that goal, we are now building a Sales Engineering team that can enable our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to quickly identify opportunities and focus on how we can provide value to our customers through detailed demos, Q&A sessions, and proof of concepts.
As an engineering first company with a highly technical audience, we are looking for someone with a background in software engineering and a natural instinct for sales.
You will be an integral part of the Sales Department at Pusher; assisting the team on technical calls, architectural deep dives and live demos of our APIs.
When it comes to building best in class apps & products, you will advocate best practices to prospects & customers and educate them on how they can leverage our APIs to build amazing experiences for their users.
Your day's will vary greatly; *Monday* could consist of building a mock demo product for a freshly funded startup that is getting traction in the market. *Tuesday*, three technical deep dive calls with current customers looking to expand their usage of our APIs in their stack. *Wednesday*, an on site demo to a large agency in Soho. *Thursday & Friday* play with the office dog followed by a call and a demo of a new prototype you built for a large media company in New York.
Being so close to our customers, your feedback will be highly valued by our product team so we can continue to improve current APIs and create new ones that solves our customers' problems.
- You have a genuine passion for product and an ability to recommend product enhancing features with Pusher's API.
- A desire to help and understand other developers' problems; talk tech with every level of engineer, coupled with the ability to engage senior leaders in driving conversation towards commercial solutions.
- Previous experience as either a Sales Engineer, Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience working with customers.
- You should be comfortable working with programming languages such as: Python, Node.js, Java, Swift, PHP, .NET, Ruby, etc.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension plan
- Free snacks