Developer Advocate, Content
About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes realtime Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to power communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable and interactive apps.
Your Mission 🚀
We are looking for a Developer Advocate (Content) at Pusher San Francisco to help us inspire & educate developers building the future of real-time applications. You’ll be an active participant in the community of developers across the world.
You’ll help manage and grow our Content Production Machine, by recruiting new authors and making sure that production is running smoothly from topic ideation to publishing.
What you'll do 👨🚀
- You will help support our community of 50+ technical authors
- You will recruit industry experts to the Pusher author community
- You will help with day-to-day operational and admin tasks
- Be the voice of the authors during implementation and testing and relay their feedback back to the product teams
- You will help us review the content as needed
- You will encourage and support Pusherinos interested to write technical/thought leadership pieces
- Come up with new and creative ways of using our products with trending and popular frameworks, and turn them into topics for authors
- Have a can-do attitude, and get things done as needed. Improvise 🙂
Who you are: 😍
- A technology enthusiast who’s able to tell an API from an SDK. Software Development Experience Required!
- Passionate for software programming and excited to work with the developer community around the globe
- An experienced project manager who doesn’t shy away from dealing with multiple people in various timezones
- A high curiosity for how the software works and an eagerness to learn new tricks
- Proven ability to communicate information orally, verbally and by writing - experience in writing & reviewing technical content
What you get:🏆
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay for 80% of premiums for employees and dependents)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.