Senior Growth Marketer
👋 Hi there!
If you're excited about developing strategies that drive engagement, crafting content that inspires action, and perfecting processes for a fast-growing team, then read on.
There are more than 20 million developers in the world, with millions of “soon to be developers” currently in colleges, universities, coding bootcamps or teaching themselves how to code via online courses or following tutorials. These are your customers.
We believe that in the next 10 years, every company will become a software company and developers will need great tools to be productive and do their jobs.
Is This You?
The demand for amazing developer tools is growing fast and so is Pusher. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical growth marketer who can join one of our marketing squads (read more about this here) to continue fuelling our growth even further.
You’ve either worked as a developer professionally or have built a sharp knowledge of what makes developers tick. You understand how developer tools like Pusher equip & empower developers to solve massive business challenges.
You use a metrics-focused & highly iterative process (dream big, start small) to acquire new users.
What You Could be Working On
- Create & launch creative awareness campaigns (new landing pages)
- SEO optimisation of our digital properties (blog, marketing websites, etc)
- Performance & conversion optimisation of the critical steps in our funnel (1st visit to $$)
- Leverage videos to reach developer communities and acquire new users
- Ads, if that makes sense
- Create massive campaigns, using data and analysis, that help us make the developer life even easier
- … and whatever you come up with to achieve your squad objective ⚡
🚀🚀🚀 Application Process 🚀🚀🚀
When you click on the apply button below, you will be taken to another page where we don't ask for your CV. That's not a bug, it is a feature.
As part of the application process, we will ask you a bunch of questions to give you an opportunity to tell us more about you and how you see the world. If this is not a process that suits you, don’t worry if it takes you out of your comfort zone. We still encourage you to go through it.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.