Pusher is rapidly growing and our aim is to get our APIs to the 20 million developers worldwide so they can build amazing apps faster and better. We’re going to do this by creating even more great products which are beautiful, simple to use, reliable, and built with developers in mind. Now we’re looking for a Designer to help us get there.
Our brand and APIs are loved by more than 150,000 developers. As a front-end developer, you’ll work closely with product managers, marketers and engineers across a range of projects, and you’ll play a key part in creating our products, websites and marketing assets.
You’ll be responsible for implementing what you design, which means writing code.
To give you a flavour of our code and how Pusher works, check out these links:
And here are some recent projects we’ve done:
What will you do?
- Help design every customer facing asset we might have or need. This could include dashboards, marketing websites, documentation, email templates, landing pages.
- Evolve Pusher’s interface and brand to fit our new product vision
- Contribute to Design guidelines and pattern libraries to bring our visual brand identity to life across all our online and offline activities.
- Improve our design process so that beautiful design is integrated into all our products and marketing, and ensure that everything we do is of the highest possible design quality.
Is this you?
- 2 years+ working in-house as part of a design team
- You are passionate about creating design that pleases the audience
- You have a strong and opinionated visual design style
- You are comfortable owning a project, helping scope it and driving it to shipping stage.
- You know what we are talking about when we say BEM, OOCSS or Atomic
- We won't insult you by asking if you know HTML.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Free snacks