SMB Account Executive
Pusher’s realtime APIs power applications around the world. When you see an app with a chat feature, a collaborative text editor, or anything else that updates instantly—it could be us shifting events behind the scenes.
We provide developers all around the world with real-time APIs to empower them to build communication and collaboration features in their apps. If you use Lyft, read the NYTimes, send emails with Mailchimp, collaborate on inVision, ordering food on Doordash, you are using Pusher every day.
To give you a sense of our scale:
- Pusher serves 250,000 developers across 170 countries,
- We handle several millions of concurrent connections,
- Our customers have published over 10 trillion messages via Channels.
As a SMB Account Executive at Pusher, you are responsible for all aspects of managing and growing small and medium existing accounts to generate new revenue. The Account Executive will develop strategies and tactics in the following key areas: account relationship development, running sales cycles, demo presentation, negotiations, and closing. By doing so, you will grow our revenue and hit your quota.
What you will typically do
You will be working with some of our SMB accounts and show us the way to predictably and proactively increase revenue by:
- Accelerating customer adoption and revenue by selling and placing new Pusher powered features on your assigned accounts’ roadmap
- Owning the full sales cycle from opportunities sourcing to contract close
- Building and maintaining relationships with executives, operational teams and developers
- Defining and executing new sales strategies to demonstrate Pusher’ capacity
- Improving and evolving our "land-and-expand" model in collaboration with Marketing, Sales & CSM team
Is this you?
- You are Creative. You love solving problems in new ways. You don’t just reuse the same playbook/framework/process everywhere; you adapt them and make them better over time.
- You are Technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tool or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in CompSci. Or maybe you just code on the side.
- You are Business Savvy. You have proven experience in an Account Executive or similar role. Selling and renewing accounts is second nature to you. You know how to navigate the org from end users all the way to the CTO/VP Eng level to ensure you can close the deals at the highest level.
- You will have relevant inside sales experience selling B2B or technical SaaS products
- Consistent achievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Proven track record of demonstrated customer retention
- Ability to dive into pre-existing accounts and assessing the needs of the customer.
- Experience in consultative, mid-market and enterprise solutions selling APIs technical products
- You have exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
What Pusher is like
We strongly believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion. They not only provide a better working environment but also improve the quality of our services. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
We are here to help our customers build delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges and packaging them into easy to use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy.
We put emphasis on collaboration between people and teams. Everyone is on the same mission, so sharing work helps us reach our goals faster. Throwing problems over the wall and pointing fingers at each other is not our style.
We strive for transparency. Keeping everyone well-informed is crucial for building trust, efficiency and satisfaction at work.
What you get
You choose your kit
Pension & Health insurance
28 days holiday + bank holidays
Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
Regular social events
Yoga & Massages