Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About Pusher 🚀
Pusher provides developers realtime APIs to build communication and collaboration features in their products. If you use Lyft, read The New York Times, send emails with MailChimp, collaborate on inVision, order food with DoorDash, or use thousands of other apps, you stay realtime with Pusher like millions of others each day.
Pusher is headquartered in London, UK, with a growing office in San Francisco, CA, where we support customers and developers throughout the world.
Your Mission ⚡
Pusher is looking to build out a Sales Development team. As an SDR in this role you will work to prospect and generate leads for our account executives evangelizing the Pusher brand as acting as the first point of contact for some of the worlds leading brands. You role is to get them excited, handle objections, and move them through the sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team and develop your selling skills!
Are you the right person to for the challenge? If so, read on.
What you will be doing 🗺️
You will work closely with your account executive to define and execute a go to market strategy across both greenfield and existing accounts.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and generating leads within a territory
- Educate prospects on the value of our products and understand the business needs of the prospect
- Collaborating closely with Account Executives to develop strategies for target companies, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Starting and establishing exciting new relationships, opportunities, and meetings with prospective clients
- Qualifying new opportunities and handling complex objections
Is this you? 👇
- 1+ years of experience working with a high-performing SDR team
- Individual track record of success
- Salesforce.com experience
- High energy
- Individually motivated
- Attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
- Willing to work out of our San Francisco office
What you get:🏆
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay for 80% of premiums for employees and dependents)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.