Growth Marketing Manager
Pusher is growing and we would like to accelerate the growth even further.
We are looking for someone who’s ready to get his or her hands dirty and optimise our funnel. From the top of the funnel to our existing customers, your role is to increase volume and conversion.
You will work closely with our content, development, sales and design teams to hit the KPIs and drive qualified traffic to pusher.com
What you will do:
- Build and Scale inbound marketing campaigns for a wide range of goals and across multiple channels.
- Work closely with the content marketing team on defining content they will write to acquire more users.
- A/B test landing pages, communications and different user experiences.
- Create, implement and optimise lifecycle and nurturing email campaigns
Is this you?
- Commercial experience in Performance/Growth Marketing roles ideally in tech.
- A track record in optimising websites and email campaigns for conversions, retention and LTV
- A marketing tools expert, an opinion on what is best used to get the job done (we want you to tell us). Tools and Optimisation is life.
- Proven data-driven approach to optimize campaigns based on KPIs.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Experience implementing users acquisition programs via paid and organic marketing channels
- Experience managing lead nurturing campaigns from lead to close.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free snacks