Technical Content Writer
You're a developer who is always trying to learn new things. Every time there's a new technology or framework, you always try it out and create an open source repository on Github with the code sample. If this is you, this is the job for you!
We want people that will help us write amazing blog posts and other technical content for our developer audiences, based on the latest tech stack that educates and provide value. You'll be able to write on technologies like Angular 2, React, Phoenix, Swift, Elm, Kotlin and other trendy frameworks, libraries or languages.
What will you do?
- Research the latest technologies and stay on top of everything that's new.
- Write technical blog posts that will be useful for thousands of developers. (Check out our blog to see the type of writing we do)
- Write technical documentation & tutorials to help people use Pusher.
Is this you?
- Experience as a software developer. Tech stack doesn’t matter, you will be learning plenty of new ones @ Pusher.
- Experience writing technical content such as blog posts, documentation, tutorials, etc. Even if it's for your own projects or blog.
- Desire to always learn more about technologies - and share that knowledge with others.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free snacks