Customer Success Manager
Our mission at Pusher is to empower the 20+ million developers in the world with great APIs so they can build apps that improve the lives of billions of users. To continue working towards that goal, we are building one of the most exciting commercial teams in tech.
The role of Customer Success Manager is crucial to the success of Pusher over the next phase of revenue growth. From helping developers onboard to one of our APIs to identifying new revenue opportunities in your assigned accounts, you will play a key role in providing value to our users and generating revenue for the company.
You are an experienced Account Executive or Customer Success Manager with a passion for sales, on-boarding new customers and find delight in customer progression. You thrive on building strong relationships within an organisation and becoming an asset to your customers.
A genuine passion for technology, understanding the difference between Rails and Node.js or React.js and JQuery; maybe you have dabbled with code yourself.
You take pride in handling accounts of all sizes and ensuring each receive the same level of service. You excel in creating win-win situations by providing a best in class experience for your customers, ensuring you retain and grow your assigned accounts.
The main objectives of your role are to drive customer success, adoption of our platform of APIs, and to ensure our solutions become a core part of our customers’ infrastructure.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for identifying customers’ goals and their product roadmap, on-boarding them onto the platform, and continuing to build the relationship with key contacts in the organisation.
You will work closely with all departments at Pusher. Your feedback from customers’ current challenges will feed back into the Product teams, directly influencing how we develop our platform for future success and product innovation.
Is this you? 🖐
- Previous experience in SaaS customer success management, account management, account executive or technical account management roles, dealing with technical/software dev related solutions.
- Self motivated, pro-active team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- You have previously carried and exceeded a quota.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to talk tech with a range of stakeholders, from Developers, Senior Engineers right up to VPs and C-level contacts.
- You have a genuine passion for product and an ability to recommend product enhancing features with Pusher's APIs.
- You have an understanding of developer tools and languages.
- A proven track record in commercial success and customer development.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Application Process ⚠️⚠️⚠️
You will notice that attaching a CV is not mandatory, this is not a bug, we have asked some questions instead that will give you the platform to talk to us in terms of the role. If in addition you want to include your CV then you can but you don't lose points for not including it.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
What you get 🎉
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library