Our mission at Pusher is to empower the 20+ millions developers in the world with great APIs so they can build apps that improve the lives of billions of users. To continue working towards that goal, we are building one of the most exciting commercial teams in tech.
The role of Account Executive is crucial to the success of Pusher over the next phase of revenue growth. From helping developers onboard to one of our APIs to identifying new revenue opportunities in your assigned accounts. You will play a key role in providing value to our users and generating revenue for the company.
You are an experienced Account Executive or Customer Services Manager with a passion for sales, on-boarding new customers and find delight in customer progression. You thrive on building strong relationships within an organisation and becoming an asset to your customers.
A genuine passion for technology, understanding the difference between Rails and Node.js or React.js and JQuery; maybe you have dabbled with code yourself.
You take pride in handling accounts of all sizes and ensuring each receive the same level of service. You excel in creating win-win situations by providing a best in class experience for your customers, ensuring you retain and grow your assigned accounts.
The prime objective of your role is to drive customer success, adoption of our platform of API’s and to ensure our solutions become a core part of our customers infrastructure.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying customers goals and their product roadmap, on-boarding them onto the platform and continuing to build the relationship with key contacts in the organisation.
You will work closely with all departments at Pusher. Your feedback from customers current challenges will feed back into the Product teams, directly influencing how we develop our platform for future success and product innovation.
- Previous experience in SaaS customer success management, account management, account executive or technical account management roles, dealing with technical/software dev related solutions.
- Self motivated, pro-active team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- You have previously carried and exceeded a quota.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills wth an ability to talk tech with a range of stakeholders, from Developers, Senior Engineers right up to VP’s and C-level contacts.
- You have a genuine passion for product and an ability to recommend product enhancing features with Pusher's API.
- You have an understanding of developer tools and languages.
- A proven track record in commercial success and customer development.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension plan
- Free snacks