Pusher are looking for Developer Evangelists to help us put our products in the hands of millions of developers all over the world. We want to go into a room full of developers or to a company and have the developers say they love our products.
As a Developer Evangelist, you will be the company interface with developers around the world and will be part of a growing developer marketing team. You’ll play a key part in promoting our APIs to the largest possible developer audience so they can build amazing apps faster and better.
Excited? Have a look at some of the awesome stuff we’ve done recently to extend Pusher into developer communities:
- We built a video platform for meetups to bring great technical content to a wider audience: https://pusher.com/sessions
- Here’s one of the hackathons we worked with: https://blog.pusher.com/hackference-2016/
- And one of the recent tutorials we built https://blog.pusher.com/how-to-send-ios-10-notifications-using-the-push-notifications-api/
A typical week at Pusher could see you creating great tutorial or demo content, building exciting helper or wrapper libraries, giving a talk to several hundred developers at an event or setting up an online hackathon or competition. (You might also need to take some time out to throw a ball for Lemon, our office dog).
This is a great opportunity for a developer with a great web/public presence (Github, blog, Twitter, public speaking videos, etc) who enjoys learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with others - in new and creative ways.
What are you like?
- You come from a developer background
- You love building prototypes and side projects, especially if it gives you the opportunity to play with new frameworks & languages
- You are always curious about new technology - and you want to share your knowledge
- You like creating content that helps developers do their jobs better
- You love talking about tech with other developers - whether that’s in-person at an event or hackathon, or online on a webcast.
- You believe that, although events are important, there are lots of other ways to get Pusher’s product in the hands of developers - and you want to try them out.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Profitable company
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free snacks