Data Marketing & Analytics Lead
Pusher is growing and we want to accelerate the growth even further. Our aim is to get our products to millions of developers worldwide through automating and scaling up our acquisition and retention activities.
We are looking for a technology-focused marketer to be the champion for data-driven marketing in Pusher. You’ll implement the right marketing platforms for our business, run analytics-driven digital campaigns and work with our data team, growth marketers and sales teams to optimise performance of our funnel.
A typical week at Pusher could see you investigating new predictive analytics tools, recommending improvements to onboarding process based on the results from A/B tests, or designing a lead nurturing campaign to increase user activations.
This is a great role for someone who loves to take charge and own new projects right through to completion, and who constantly experiments to improve marketing performance. You’ll be working in a team where you will be encouraged to innovate, test and recommend new systems and processes.
What will you do?
- You’ll develop the data-driven marketing infrastructure at Pusher. This includes recommending and managing the implementation of new tools, analytics and processes.
- You’ll lead data-driven onboarding and marketing campaigns, from planning to execution, optimisation and post-campaign evaluation.
- You’ll measure what works and what doesn’t, and champion data-driven marketing in Pusher
Is this you?
- You have commercial experience in CRM, Data or Performance marketing roles, ideally in SaaS or tech businesses.
- You have great practical experience with marketing automation, email and analytics tools and you feel confident in matching the right tool to Pusher’s requirements.
- You have successfully implemented changes that had large positive impacts on the business’ KPIs
- You have experience managing projects end to end
- You absolutely insist on using metrics and analysis to drive your business decisions.
- If you understand developers (or have even been one previously), that’s even better.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Free snacks