Full Stack Web Developer
Pusher exists to make developers’ lives easier. Our brand and APIs are loved by 100,000s of developers worldwide. We’re rapidly growing and we want to get our APIs to millions of developers so they can build amazing apps faster and better. We’re going to do this by creating great developer marketing experiences and we are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to help us get there.
We are building a new developer team inside the Marketing department. As a full-stack web developer in that team, you’ll be responsible for building, shipping, maintaining and improving our marketing products like our pusher.com website and our new video platform /Sessions. You’ll be part of a creative, collaborative and learning environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Here are some of our projects to give you a taste of what you would be working on:
- New Guest Writer programme for our blog
- Sessions, a new video platform for developer meetups
- Updating the Developer section of our website
- Redesigning our blog to improve conversions
A typical week at Pusher might see you building the workflows for a customer rewards program, designing social media assets, making improvements to our website or working on open-source projects to showcase Pusher.
What will you do?
- Build - and update - customer facing assets for our core developer audiences. This could include marketing websites, email templates, campaign landing pages and other digital assets.
- Craft great user experiences to promote Pusher to our developer audiences
- Mentor a Junior Web Developer
- Lead direction of projects
Is this you?
- We’re looking for a full-stack web developer with Rails/Ruby (or Node.js) and front end skills (HTML/CSS) who wants to build great developer marketing experiences.
- You’ve got an interest in UX / UI design, and are able to implement frontend wireframes and workflows from end to end.
- You love to experiment with new technologies, tools and techniques.
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- Competitive salary
- Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible hours
- MacBooks for all
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Free snacks