Visual Interactive Designer
At Pusher, we understand the importance of good design, and using it to make our products more fun to explore, and much easier to use 🙌 . From our marketing site to our product dashboards (and everything in between), you’ll work with cross-functional teams to craft the visual story of Pusher to over 200,000 developers both on and off the web.
You’ll sit in one of our autonomous, cross-functional marketing squads that encompass design, engineering, growth, and data science. There, you’ll help research, design, and develop ideas that help us to connect with our growing audience and turn them into long-term, happy users of our products . You’ll sweat the design and technical details to make things beautiful, simple, and fast.
There are more than 20 million developers in the world with millions of soon-to-be developers currently in colleges, universities, coding bootcamps, or teaching themselves how to code via online courses and tutorials. This is your potential audience 🌍 .
We believe that in the next ten years, every company will become a software company, and developers will need great tools to be productive and do their jobs. Pusher acts as a force multiplier to help people build more products and features with less code.
As part of a marketing squad (more on this here), you’ll have broad reach through designing thoughtful, delightful experiences for our visitors and customers. You’ll work on anything from high-impact marketing pages to experimental projects that engage our community.
- Designing and building new projects such as Sessions
- Revamping our marketing website and blog
- Designing impactful creative for web, email, and events
- Designing the new versions of our fan favourite t-shirts (more examples here and here)
- Contributing to our UI component libraries and style guides.
Is this you?
- 1-3 years creating visual design work and helping to build web experiences
- Portfolio featuring a variety of digital design solutions across different mediums
- A strong grasp of layout, colour, and typography on and off the web
- Awareness of current design trends and how to use them effectively in your work
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or similar alternatives
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Application Process⚠️⚠️⚠️
When you click the apply button below, you will be taken to another page where we don't ask for your CV. That’s a feature, not a bug.
As part of the application process, we’ll instead ask you several questions so that we can learn more about you and how you see the world.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.