Junior Data Scientist
With more than 200,000 developers on our platform generating a significant amount of data, we are building up our data & analytics function and are looking for a data scientist help our commercial & products teams to identify and answer important questions.
Come and use your data curiosity to pull insights that make impact to our business.🚀Why Pusher?
There are more than 20 millions developers in the world with millions “soon to be developers” currently in colleges, universities, coding bootcamps or teaching themselves how to code via online courses or following tutorials. They are your customers.
We believe that in the next 10 years, every company will become a software company and developers will need great tools to be productive and do their jobs.
Join us and help millions of developers build for the billions of people out there.Things you might do
Here is a sample of activities you will be working on:
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring conversion rates and marketing effectiveness
- Develop dashboards and visualisations for ongoing measurement and insights
- Build robust attribution models that effectively measure performance of each acquisition channel
- Help us create pricing model for our new products
- Predict future performance of users or products
- Learn about your team-mate’s challenges and consider how data might help
These activities will help you understand our business so that you can acquire expert knowledge of our data, help drive decision-making by analysing and interpreting our data and generating insights that produce an important impact in all of our teams.
👩🔬 Is This You?
- You’re a self-starter , we’ll be looking to you to independently drive your work forward and investigate the data we require
- You’re passionate about using data to help teams become more productive
- You love digging into data and uncovering actionable insights
- You have a good knowledge of R or Python and SQL
- You have PhD or MS in a quantitative field like Economics, Maths, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering or CS.
When you click apply below, you will be taken to another page where we don't ask for your CV. That's not a bug, it is a feature.
As part of the application process, we just ask you a bunch of questions to give you an opportunity to tell us more about you and how you see the world. Have fun with them. ;
What you get
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.