Pusher is a successful, fast growing technology company based in London. We’re ambitious, our team is rapidly increasing and we have some fantastic plans to grow even further throughout 2018 and beyond. It’s a great time to join the company and with more people, comes more operational and accounting requirements that’s where we need your help.
As Pusher’s Financial Controller your job will be to build a future proof accounting function. You will achieve this by:
Developing systems and processes that optimise every element of the accounting process from basic bookkeeping right through to working capital and cashflow management.
Build a structured FP&A function to help us identify where we should be investing more or less of our money and working with Leadership to define the processes needed.
Work directly with the CFO to provide accurate and timely management accounts and reporting, including full ownership of all taxation matters.
Ad-Hoc reporting to include pension and company secretarial administration and other significant business changes such as fundraising.
· Owning the business accounting function at every touchpoint
· Creating new best practice systems to optimise working capital
· Corporation, VAT and other Tax management
· Year End accounting
· Manage and update company insurances
· Monthly management accounting and reporting
· Balance sheet management
· Budgeting and forecasting
Is this you?
· Newly qualified accountant (preferably ACA)
· Extremely detail oriented but with a commercial outlook
· Loves working with new technology and implementing new systems
· Able to deal with day-to-day bookkeeping, as well as strategic issues
· Strong communicator
What you get
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.