There are more than 20 million developers in the world and millions of soon-to-be developers currently in colleges, universities, coding bootcamps, or teaching themselves how to code via online courses and tutorials. We are here to empower all of them to make a bigger impact.
We are Pusher. We started in London, UK where today we have a team of 60 people from 16 nationalities. We are now opening an office in San Francisco. Soon we will have 20+ people in this new office. To achieve our goal we are looking for an awesome recruiter to join our COO on the quest to hire the best sales and marketing talent in the bay area.
This is a high impact role with a wide scope and key responsibilities. You will own end to end recruiting, deliver best in class candidate experience, and work with the founder to build a strong employer brand for Pusher.
If you are an experienced recruiter who thrives in a fast paced environment, are not scared to try new things, and believes in continuous improvement, this is the role for you.
What will you be up to at Pusher?
- Execute on the commercial hiring strategy for San Francisco.
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing and/or inbound campaigns.
- Act as first point of contact for passive candidates, evaluate their background, and get them excited about Pusher.
- Implement an effective and efficient interview process.
- Ensure a positive experience for every single candidate who is engaged with Pusher, from first email to offer and beyond into onboarding.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
What are you like?
- You can learn and adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- You optimise for learning in everything you do.
- You are up to date on sourcing techniques and recruiting technology.
- You take pride in your work and in the brand you represent.
- You love people and enjoy the process of recruiting new team members.
- You are a high achiever; hiring 10 people in a month does not phase you.
What do you need?
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience - sourcing, screening, interviewing, closing and on-boarding.
- Experience hiring Marketing, Sales and Customer Success candidates in the technology space. Comfortable hiring excellent CSMs, AEs, SDRs, and marketing managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have worked directly with C-level stakeholders.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ You will notice that your CV is not mandatory, this is not a glitch or bug, we have asked you some questions instead that will allow you tell us how great you are, if you want to upload your CV you wont loose any points so you still can if you want. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
What you get:
- We will pay you money
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare (Full Medical, Dental and Vision cover)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.