Director of Sales Operations
About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes realtime APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable interactive apps.
Your Mission 🚀
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations based in our San Francisco office to build the infrastructure behind our growing sales engine. We need a superstar that brings operational rigour and Olympics-style execution to our sales organisation.
Your mission is to create and execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define and improve sales processes, analyse and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
You will report directly to the COO and be responsible for the support functions essential to a happy & productive Sales team.
Are you the right person to empower our Sales organisation with your innate ability to build processes and deliver strategic results? If so, read on.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Director of Sales Operations based in our San Francisco office to build the infrastructure behind our growing sales engine. You’ll report to our COO and be responsible for the entirety of our sales operations, including
- Design and implement a sales compensation structure that awards high performance and aligns incentives of the sales team with the business goals
- Divide and allocate accounts to reps based on the comp plan and territories
- Identify and build/improve key sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
- Engage with sales reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales organisation, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Architecture and administration of our Salesforce instance and adjacent sales tools
Is this you?
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations
- Operational experience at a SaaS software company
- You've hired and managed a team
- You're an expert at Salesforce and have experience designing CRM architectures
- You know how to manage change in a sales organization
- You’re able to set a vision and prioritize work in the midst of a complex environment
- You excel at working across teams
Bonus if you..
- Worked in a similar company building product for developers.
- Comfortable/familiar with running and writing APEX and SQL.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare (Full Medical, Dental and Vision cover)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.