Pusher is a rapidly growing software development company. Our goal is to make it easier for the 20 million developers worldwide to build amazing apps faster and better. We’re doing this by creating great products which are aesthetically stunning, simple to use, reliable, and most of all, built with developers’ in mind.
Our operations team are tasked with dealing with all the administrative issues within the business. With everything we do, our team value our employees and we create an environment so that everyone can do great work. Your role as the Office Assistant is integral to making that happen and ensuring the rest of the organisations time is optimised to enable them to get on with the core of their own roles.
Your mission will be to:
- Be the ‘chief happiness person’ whose main focus is to keep the office running smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Adapt a ‘no job too small’ approach and make yourself readily available to assist all teams within the company.
You will achieve this by:
- Ensuring the office is always kept tidy
- Make sure all meeting rooms are presentable and equipped with the necessary tools
- Running errands when required
- Distribute all incoming internal and external post
- Being present at Front of House and greeting all clients, interviewees and other visitors
- Adhoc office support
- Being present for meetups and social events
- Checking-in with our cleaners to ensure standards are maintained
- Supporting Office Manager with researching for social events (gathering costs, venue, catering information)
- Finding catering for inhouse events
A little about you:
- You’re happiest delighting others and do so with a positive attitude
- You’re proactive and responsive
- Team player – always ready to chip in and get the job done!
- Pride yourself on your approach to customer service (both internally and externally)
- Can confidently multitask,
- Are great at your ability to communicate and manage expectations
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
What Pusher can offer you:
Pusher’s awesome and extensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) ...
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library