Recruitment Co-ordinator & Researcher
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes realtime APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives developers everything they need to build scalable interactive apps resulting in a more connected world.
Facilitate the best hiring process possible for both external candidates and in-house hiring teams using your powers of organisation, reliability, and innovation. You will work in a fast paced high volume environment, taking responsibility for hiring communications across multiple teams. In addition you will future plan for the hiring function at Pusher, mapping out where the best potential talent pools exist across Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Operations as well as Graduate hiring and events. You are the person that Pusher trusts to enable our hiring in the now and the future.
What are you like?
Wearing multiple hats is your thing (a multi-tasker) so you will need to have the following:
- You are an extremely organised individual who is an expert scheduler, scheduling “all of the things”, while being conscious of other peoples time and availability.
- People are reliant on your attention to detail and you know how to plan for now, tomorrow, and into the future.
- You are able to optimise for learning, quickly figuring out what will make Pusher the most efficient hirer in the land but in the Pusher way.
- You are an expert researcher and are able to map out the talent landscape.
- A problem solver who is able to identify bottlenecks and solve them proactively.
- You thrive in the chaos of a busy hiring function that has multiple priorities; you are the organiser amongst the chaos.
- A high level communicator both written and in person.
- Candidate and hiring manager experience is top of your priority list and you have innovative ideas on how to bring that to life.
What you will be doing
You will be the person who is responsible for making the Pusher hiring machine tick. You’ll be integral to how it operates so you will be doing the following.
- You will be the owner of the inbound hiring function, managing advertising campaigns and making sure we have a diverse candidate pool available from these efforts.
- Scheduling of a high volume of interviews across multiple positions, facilitating candidates, hiring teams and their diaries from multiple locations around the world.
- Meet, great and host candidates visiting the London HQ, making sure that the experience they have is best in class.
- Writing interview documentation that enables candidates to fully prepare for each stage that they will take part in.
- You will manage our applicant tracking system (Workable) ensuring that people are moved through the pipeline efficiently.
- Regular status reporting on hiring pipelines.
- You will make suggestions for improvement in how we operate, continually looking for ways to iterate and enhance what we are doing.
- Talent mapping is going to play a big part of our future planning and how efficient we are as a hiring team. You will play a major part in this; researching and mapping out where we should be hiring from across all of our functions (Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Operations).
- Events hosting is another important way to attract talent for us here at Pusher. We host, attend and sponsor lots of events, you will play a key role in identifying and defining which groups we should be getting involved with.
- Graduate hiring is our future and we want to be acquiring the best entry level talent in the industry, whether that be by attending university careers fairs or getting involved with bootcamps, we should be there and your job is to find out where that is.
We are growing fast both here in London and in San Francisco. There will be opportunity for this role to grow over time; to make that happen is down to you.
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health Insurance
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunches
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher Library (we will pay for your books)
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.