Senior Account Executive - London
About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is based in London,UK with a growing office in San Francisco. We provide developers all around the world with real-time APIs to empower them to build communication and collaboration features in their apps. If you use Lyft, read the NYTimes, send emails with Mailchimp, collaborate on inVision, ordering food on Doordash, you are using Pusher every day.
Your Mission 🚀
As a Senior Account Executive at Pusher, you are responsible for all aspects of managing and growing medium and large existing accounts to generate new revenue. The Account Executive will develop strategies and tactics in the following key areas: account relationship development, running sales cycles, demo presentation, negotiations, and closing. By doing so, you will grow our revenue and hit your quota.
What you will be doing
As a senior person on the team, you will be working with some of our larger accounts and show us the way to predictably and proactively increase revenue by:
- Accelerating customer adoption and revenue by selling and placing new Pusher powered features on your assigned accounts’ roadmap
- Owning the full sales cycle from opportunities sourcing to contract close
- Building and maintaining relationships with executives, operational teams and developers
- Defining and executing new sales strategies to demonstrate Pusher’ capacity
- Improving and evolving our "land-and-expand" model in collaboration with Marketing, Sales & CSM team
Is this you?
You are Creative. You love solving problems in new ways. You don’t just reuse the same playbook/framework/process everywhere; you adapt them and make them better over time.
You are Technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tool or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in CompSci. Or maybe you just code on the side.
You are Business Savvy. You have relevant experience in an Account Executive or similar role. Selling and renewing accounts is second nature to you. You know how to navigate the org from end users all the way to the CTO/VP Eng level to ensure you can close the deals at the highest level.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have the following:
- Proven relevant inside sales experience selling B2B or technical SaaS products
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Ability to dive into pre-existing accounts and assessing the needs of the customer.
- Experience in consultative, mid-market and enterprise solutions selling APIs technical products
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
Bonus points if..
- Ability to understand our API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- You can build an app that uses Pusher yourself
What you get:🏆
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher library
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!