About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes real-time APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable interactive apps
Your Mission 🚀
In our bustling London,UK office, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. This role is ideal for someone who has experience managing, implementing and configuring various aspects of Salesforce. You will be responsible for processing bookings, maintaining accurate reporting, supporting sales by providing insights into the sales data. You will be responsible for sales tools and integrations with Salesforce.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the running and upkeep of the Salesforce Platform, including Sales Cloud, LeanData, PandaDoc, Clearbit, InsightSquared.
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process builders and custom objects
- Responsible for data quality and integrity, and working closely with our data team to manage business requirements relating to data quality queries and priorities
- The configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Provide end-user support and training.
- Manage integrations, customizations, and all existing automation
- Deliver custom data analytics (e.g., reports and dashboards) that help support business functions in various departments and divisions across the organization
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Customising and developing Salesforce as an administrator.
- Exposure to third party applications - Marketo highly desirable!
- Evidence of further Salesforce learning - Certifications, Trailhead etc.
- Excellent analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Self-directed and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
- SQL skills is a plus!
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What Pusher is like
We strongly believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. It is our belief that this not only provides a better working environment but also improves the quality of the products we produce.
We value cooperation and knowledge sharing. It is our goal to provide an environment where everyone can continue to learn and grow every day.
Our customers are developers and our mission is to make their lives easier by solving some of the hard technical challenges for them.
As the demand for software grows, we believe that this will greatly improve their productivity and in turn increase the quality of the apps we all use on a daily basis.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library