About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is based in London,UK with a growing office in San Francisco. We provide developers all around the world with real-time APIs to empower them to build communication and collaboration features in their apps. If you use Lyft, read the NYTimes, send emails with MailChimp, collaborate on inVision, ordering food on DoorDash, you are using Pusher every day.
Your Mission 🚀
Take sales operations to the next level of performance. This includes administration of Salesforce, analytical curiosity and ability to resolve problems and find creative solutions.
Be the go-to person for all sales analytics and Salesforce architecture.
What you will be doing
- As a senior person on the team, you will be working with the Sales Team to improve performance and accountability. Working with the data team to uncover trends in sales data.
- Working with Marketing to optimize lead scoring and lead to close funnel.
- You will be responsible for processing sales deals, configuring tools related to Salesforce, coding in Apex and analyzing sales data.
- Develop internal tools in Salesforce to streamline Sales/Marketing process
- Administer Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor Sales and Support teams' activity
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Force.com platform
Is this you?
You are Creative. You love solving problems in new ways. You don’t just reuse the same playbook/framework/process everywhere; you adapt them and make them better over time.
You are Technical. Maybe you have worked in a developer tool or developer heavy environment before. Maybe you have a background in CompSci. Or maybe you just code on the side.
You are Business Savvy. You have 2+ years in an SFDC developer or similar role. To be considered seriously, you will likely have:
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce
- Business knowledge
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Platform Developer 1 & 2 certification (ideally)
What you get:🏆
- Save for your future with our 401k
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental and Vision (we pay for 80% of premiums for employees and dependents)
- Catered Meals (Free Lunch) plus a fully stocked kitchen
- Generous PTO Policy
Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.